[Olsr-dev] segfault in -r3 reproduced

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun Dec 14 01:30:43 CET 2008

>  minimum of messages received from an host before it`s considered
> valid, and this one is more communcative than others,..
>
> does similar happens also while oslr is running, or just on startup?

Good question. A full log (not from the same run but it is similar) is
> on http://bernd.petrovitsch.priv.at/olsr-ng/olsrd-7.log.bz2
> Feel free (and everyone else) to suggest where (file, line, ...) and
> what should be logged additionally. BTW the above is generated by help
> of http://bernd.petrovitsch.priv.at/olsr-ng/debug-kernel-routes.
>
> > i asume you digged in the RIB already?
>
> Nope. That would be the logical next step for me to learn where and why
> (and why not;-) the changes are generated.

today i investigated this a while,..
it`s not a problem of the RIB walk, as we have this "gateway nodes" already
missing in the path_list returned by the spf run

olsr_spf_run_full(&cand_tree, &path_list, &path_count);
olsrd_spf.c line 424
.
tomorrow i will look into the spf for an explanation,..
Markus