[Olsr-dev] olsrd-tip burns cpu,..

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 10 14:24:03 CET 2008

markus,

olsrd as of today cannot recover from a state where there are previous
incarnation routes in the routing table - please flush those first manually.

otherwise olsr constatantly tries to install routes (always fails,
and never comes to rest)

--

i have seen sven-ola has recently checked in a patch which gives
olsrd its unique protocol ID. perhaps (at least on linux platforms)

/hannes