[Olsr-dev] olsrd-tip burns cpu,..

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 10 11:41:43 CET 2008

Thanks for stresstesting it  so much! Really cool work! :))
(we might call this the month of stress induced crashes if you continue
like that hehe)

One thing that came to my mind is that you could use gprof to get a clue
where it consumes so much CPU.
In case you dont' know it, I will show you off list. Pretty cool tool
BTW. Maybe you know it already ?
(I you can do the same with valgrind of course)

a.