[Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.5.6 released !
Wed Aug 20 14:26:23 CEST 2008
I am happy to announce that after 7 release candidates
Tip of tree has been tagged to OLSRD_0_5_6.
source tarballs can be downloaded at:
PATCHES from Hannes Gredler :
- add small valgrind howto
- remove the per tc_edge timer
- add some basic infrastructure for cookies
cookies are used to track usage of timer and memory resources
- add a lightweight memory manager to reduce malloc() churn.
- eliminate data field from avl_node and list_node and
replace this via inline recasts
- add indentation dotfile for future code cleanup
- refactor the timer implementation, get rid of timeout functions
all manipulations done in constant time.
- use calloc rather than malloc for lazy callers
- log RIB add/del transactions only if there is an actual route change
- fix to to always insert a HNA Net when receiving a HNA refresh
- fix delete all routes if the last IP address is gone
PATCHES and BUGFIXES from Henning Rogge
- Bugfix for fragmented TC sequence numbers
- eliminate second timer for edge garbage collection (aka border code).
- fix SPF bug
- fix for jitter calculation
- refactor linkset code
- add netsimpcap, a network simulation device
- parser refactoring
- fix for possible overflow in fpm plugin
PATCHES and BUGFIXES from Sven-Ola Tuecke :
- add a fixed-point math implementation, which saves
a great deal of CPU on embedded devices
- fix for Link quality dijkstra limit
PATCHES and BUGFIXES from Aaron Kaplan :
- fix openbsd warnings / compile errors about sprintf strcpy
BUGFIX from Erik Tromp :
- update in bmf due to new flags field in tc_edge_entry
PATCH from Clemens Hopfer :
- dot_draw plugin: close the connection after graph output.
PATCH from Joe Gio :
- track if AC power is connected/disconnected
PATCH from Hagen Paul Pfeifer :
- import jenkins hash for good hash calculations
PATCH from Andres Ambrois :
- nameservice plugin: add parameters for SIGHUPing other daemons, or calling scripts
More information about the Olsr-dev