[Olsr-dev] help me...

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 29 13:29:34 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 29 April 2008 12:47:15 schrieb bigie wibawa:
> hi all, i want to create new plugin for olsr and that plugin can control
> Link Quality between radio, also the plugin to can give value for LQ
> between radio, for example if i want LQ from radio A to B have LQ value 56%
> and i can input the value manually.
Could you explain what you want to do with this kind of code ? I'm asking
because the next olsrd version will handle linkcost calculation in plugin
code, so you cannot be sure if you even have a LQ/NLQ pair.

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)