[Olsr-dev] Reloading DNS server hosts file from nameserver plugin

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 17 20:08:29 CEST 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 6:47 PM, Andrés Ambrois wrote:
>    I wonder if there's any special reason for the lack of replies
> to this
> subject.

time. But I do keep somewhat of a list of open issues. It is noted on
it :) Don't worry.

That is the main problem with having a lot of code which somebody
else wrote  and many people worked on.
It takes time and a lot of testing for even adding small changes.

On the other hand - it does have a lot of benefits that olsrd is
tested and deployed in many networks.

So: bear with us please, it is definitely not forgotten.

:)
a.