[Olsr-dev] New version of olsrd with pluggable routing metric

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 15 17:05:09 CEST 2008

hi henning,

this looks good and makes further work on plugabble link metrics
much more easier.

i have polished it a bit and merged in the changes into the sf.net repo.

http://olsrd.sourceforge.net/hg/olsrd/rev/a4d30b458eca

if there are no objections i'd like to go ahead and tag tip
as 0.5.6-rc1.

tx,

/hannes