[Olsr-dev] OLSR Basic Multicast Forwarding (BMF) pluginv1.5.1 released

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 11 18:27:20 CEST 2007

> Cool, this is highly appreciated:-)
>
> You forgot:
> * Killed a warning about a returned struct

Yep! You really got me there ;-)

> And it compiles against CVS_HEAD with trivial changes with the lately
added
> "addon" parameter (so I should probably  cvs-commit it and sent you a
patch?).

Yes, please.

> Do you have some simple demo setup/situation/... where I can actually test
it
> (well, at least a little bit)?
> ATM I'm only loading the module (if only to catch linker script bugs).

It's quite simple, actually. Put the following lines in the olsrd.conf file
of the nodes in your (test) network:

LoadPlugin "olsrd_bmf.so.1.5.1"
{
}

After a (re)start of the olsrd daemon you can do the following on any
of your nodes:

ping 224.0.0.1

You should be getting one reply from each of your nodes in the network.