[Olsr-dev] send message to specific node

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 6 10:23:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

for what? If you want an Unicast connection, you can simply use the IP
routing path already avail. So why not just program with standard socket
funcs as with every other client-server-unicast app?

// Sven-Ola