[Olsr-dev] send message to specific node

Joao (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 5 10:10:57 CEST 2007

maybe i've explained myself badly.
i just wanted to know if there's a function in olsr code that takes only
the ip adress as argument and does the job :)
just for saving work :). otherwise i'll build up that structure and use
olsr_sendto.
Thank you!

Joao Almeida!