[Olsr-dev] installing olsr 0.5.X ? it has to be so difficult

JAVIER ARAGON DEL CAZ (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 19 13:21:32 CEST 2007

Well, (first of all) Hello!

It's a bit sad that i have to make this "question" and to use this media
(i think i have to post it in the user mail list)! Me, that i've done
this a lot of times... but, I CAN'T INSTALL OLSRD !!!

I have download olsrd soruce 0.5.3 (the lastest version), i have unpack
it but when i try to compile it (i use "make" and "make build_all") but
it gives me this error:

make OS="linux" WARNINGS="-Wall -Wextra -Wold-style-definition
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wsign-compare -Waggregate-return
-Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wno-multichar
-Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wnested-externs -Winline
-Wdisabled-optimization" -C src/cfgparser
make[1]: se ingresa al directorio
`/home/jacaz/olsr/olsrd-0.5.3/src/cfgparser'
bison -d -o oparse.c oparse.y
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/jacaz/olsr/olsrd-0.5.3/src/cfgparser'
(spam-protected):~/workspace/ExAppSimpleText$

I've been looking for oparse.c file but i haven't found it yet! I have
look at the CVS, and other version from 0.5.0 up!

Please! Someone can help me!

Thanks,
best regards, Javier

PD. I know my english is so, so, so bad! i'm sorry for it!