[Olsr-dev] default config is rfc

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 18 11:36:25 CEST 2007

On Don, 2007-10-18 at 11:24 +0200, Sven-Ola Tücke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for me, the config looks fine at a first glance. Fisheye is on, long valid
> times, long resend-intervals for not disturbing others etc. Polltime is a
> bit high for embedded but is very ok for > 32MB RAM.

Should we put it into the "default LQ" version (and - if not there - add
some
"this is derived from the recommended FreiFunk Config in Berlin" or so)?

Personally I don't really care and a default config file (for olsrd at
least) has IMHO
at best an educational value for new users (and IMHO they tend to use
normal PCs for
testing - openwrt/FFF/... which deliver their own odes of the config
file anyways).

> Holger Levsen wrote:
[....]
> [...]
[....]
> > I also changed the location of it to /etc/olsrd/olsrd.conf, to comply with
> > debians layout of /etc.

Well, I wouldn't create such a directory just for one config file.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services