[Olsr-dev] olsrd on debian/kfreebsdG

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 28 12:37:29 CET 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 12:24, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> Grrml: /etc/apt/sources.list let me think that it's "Ubuntu/gutsy".
> Why don't they rewrite /etc/debian_version or add
> an /etc/ubuntu_version?

Well, it's ubuntu, I dunno.

That said,
http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=virtualbox&searchon=all&subword=1&version=all&release=all

looks like you can

# apt-get install virtualbox-ose

and either install virtualbox-ose-modules-2.6.22-14-generic or
virtualbox-ose-modules-2.6.22-14-server

if that doesnt work, you need to install virtualbox-ose-source and run

# module-assistant prepare virtualbox-ose
# module-assistant auto-install virtualbox-ose

OSE= Open Source Edition

I use Virtualbox now exclusivly and it works very well.

One thing, ubuntu only has 1.5.0 and I had a weird keyboard bug (yxcvbnm,.-
mapped one key to the left...) with it, 1.5.2 fixed it for me.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=446336  thats the bug

If you hit it too, I can tell you the few commands to build the debian package
on ubuntu... but that bug only hit a few people...

regards,
	Holger