[Olsr-dev] Multi-threaded plugin - access to olsrd data structures

Gianni Costanzi (spam-protected)
Mon May 21 11:44:05 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have a very simple question.. If I create an olsrd plugin which in
its initialization function starts a thread, I will have access to all
the data structures (in particular, I'm interested in the HNA-related
information repositories) of olsrd also from that thread, right? There
should not be any problem, apart from being sure that the target
machine supports the pthread library, or am I wrong?

Thank you very much,
Gianni