[Olsr-dev] Package availability was Re: [Olsr-announce]olsrd-0.5.1 released

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 16 19:49:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Monday 16 July 2007 19:37, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> Not really: On the one hand, 0.5.1 with that (silly) bug is
> embarrassing, on the other hand I don't want to stress the packagers too
> much. Hmm, any opinions anyone?

Are there that many? And should that update be a.) useful and b.) easy?

> And I cvs-committed yesterday some other changes (in the plugin
> interface area) which work for me. Did you actually try cvs-head as it
> is now?

Nope. So head is fine currently? Then I could also upload 0.5.1+cvs20070716 or
whatever it will be :)

regards,
	Holger