[Olsr-dev] Package availability was Re: [Olsr-announce] olsrd-0.5.1 released

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 9 09:15:40 CEST 2007

Kim Hawtin wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
>
>> The release was made available on http://www.olsr.org
>> a couple of days ago, but the mail did not make it to the
>> lists due to some server miss configurations.
>>

> Nice work on the release =)

I second that :-) (I really had nothing to do with it this time)

>> Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
>>
>>> I just released olsrd-0.5.1. A .tar.gz and a .tar.bz2 can be found for
>>> now on http://bernd.petrovitsch.priv.at/olsr-ng/ until they find their
>>> way to http://www.olsr.org/.
>>>

> Is there any one putting together .debs for Debian and/or Ubuntu?
> Also .rpms for Fedora FC(whatever is current =)

Usually the packages will be ticking in any day now, but given
that people might be off on vacation I guess there is a chance
that it might take longer than usual.

- Andreas