[olsr-dev] Order of the routes change

Yoshihiko (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 30 11:42:17 CET 2007

Hi,

Now, order of the routes change is removed old route before adding new
route. What kind of problem was this though route flapping problem in
the mail on December 2, 2004 of olsr-dev was thought to cope with it?

I am using 0.4.10 with IPv6. I have the problem which constant time
forwarding stops by when a route is changed. I expects the cause that
a route disappears for a while.
  - Neighbor solution is done because there is no route.
  - Route cache of the destination is made without neighbor
    advertisement.
  - Then, entry of the route added newly isn't referred to.

--
Yoshihiko <(spam-protected)>