[olsr-dev] Re: olsr-users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11

Lionel Besson (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 5 16:43:29 CET 2007

Hi,

I know this message is a bit old but i experienced the same problem
recently with secure plugin 0.5 and olsrd 0.4.10.

In fact, each time the macro TIMED_OUT is used in olsrd_secure.c, the
passing argument should be (struct stamp *) and not &(struct stamp *)

e.g. TIMED_OUT(&tmp_list->valtime) should be replaced by
TIMED_OUT(tmp_list->valtime)

--
Lionel