[olsr-dev] Patch to make Makefile respect DESTDIR

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 5 22:19:26 CET 2007

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 08:22 +0100, Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:
[...]
> I see no problem adding the RPM spec file in CVS, actually I think it would be smart to do
> it like this. Everyone with access to CVS would have access to the package files and the
> package files would be under version control also.

Done.
I also updated it to the CVS-HEAD.
And the top Makefile has now a target "rpm" to build a rpm. Probably not
the nicest solution but it works ...

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services