[Olsr-dev] olsr tested network at 24c3

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 26 13:36:06 CET 2007

Alex, I am coming to the 24C3 to Berlin.

I would be *very* happy to test with you .
I registered a lightning talk where I would like to report more on
the OLSR-NG efforts and the current discussions and the prospects.
I hope they take it. If not we will simply discuss things at the
wireless corner.

(hey, and BTW: I also bring some OLPC laptops!)

:)

tot ziens!
a.