[Olsr-dev] Release of olsr-paa 0.4.3

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 18 17:11:43 CET 2007

Hi,

I would like to present the release of olsr-paa 0.4.3 that contains the paa-plugin missing
from last release. The code should now be complete.

But note that the code for paa-plugin was last compiled against uolsr-0.4.3 and will not
work against current olsr version.

To compile paa-plugin, copy and rename to to uolsr-0.4.3/lib/paa and enter this directory
and issue "make;make install". PAA daemon is not related to olsr and should compile on
most linux distros as it is.

The SVN repo is also populated with the latest release, so developers may also download
from SVN now.

Patches and suggestions are welcome.

I have a presentation explaining the details in PAA (much of it is already covered in
paa/README) with some figures. Will release it as soon as possible.

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik