[Olsr-dev] OLSR MIB plugin

Hannes Gredler (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 10 08:57:10 CET 2007

vinicius,

i have recently published a patch that adds a OLSR_FOR_ALL_HNA_ENTRIES()
to the routing table code, the pacth is currently under review.

see changeset at http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-ng/rev/7de0e85b4119
or               http://gredler.at/hg/olsrd-ng/archive/7de0e85b4119.tar.gz

you might want to pick this up.

/hannes