[Olsr-dev] OLSRD RT refactoring

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 25 08:06:32 CEST 2007

Bernd,

for advance routing implicatons, I recommend reading the http://lartc.org/ .
It's supposed to work. But who knows what special stuff users may have
configured on their local machines...

I need that for the freifunk firmware and for the ff-fonera-pack as
well - so in my opinion this is something others may want too. If you
dislike it, simply don't #ifdef LINUX_POLICY_ROUTING <ggg>

Doesn't compile on Win32!? MSDN says that the function is in there. Have a
look here (you may need the Win32 full SDK installed IMO, maybe a typo?):

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb408408.aspx

And as I wrote: Theres a quirks for BSD with IPv6. The analog IPv4
implementation looks uneffective too. Because it seeks the local iface
config table for every route to set or del for the iface source IP addr.

// Sven-Ola