[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.3 released / freebsd build break

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 21 08:10:25 CEST 2007

On 20.08.2007, at 17:14, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 22:27 +0200, Hannes Gredler wrote:
>> fyi - in 0.5.3 i do get a build break on free-bsd.
>>          0.5.2 is working fine.
> [...]
>> This program built for i386-portbld-freebsd6.2
>> Reading makefiles...
>> Updating goal targets....
>>  File `all' does not exist.
>>    File `default_target' does not exist.
>>      File `olsrd_cfgparser.so.0.1' does not exist.
>>        File `olsrd_conf.o' does not exist.
>> gmake: *** [cfgparser] Error 2
>
> We (thanks to Hannes for human-proxied remote FreeBSD access)
> tracked it
> down: The "sed" on (at least) FreeBSD doesn't handle "\n" like the
> GNU-sed. As a consequence we got an unresolvable target which broke
> the
> dependency generation.

This has fixed the build-process on Mac OS X too. I recall that i've
just commented out the dependency tracking stuff in Makefile.inc
before and now it works without modifications.

Thanks!