[Olsr-dev] 0.5.2 uploaded to debian

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 2 15:00:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 02 August 2007 14:41, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> > What do you think about a 0.5.3 bugfix release?
>
> Well, CVS-HEAD runs ATM unmodified at my node.
>
> Right before leaving for almost two weeks for vacation and being
> completely offline?
> After the series of brown paper bag releases?
>
> What do you think (apart from "Could it be worse than the last")?
> We had only bug fixes and IMHO quite trivial cleanups, which should
> generate compile errors at most.

I think I don't fully understand what you mean here.

As I understand the situation, CVS-HEAD has just some small fixes, compared to
0.5.2. So I was asking whether you think it makes sense to release CVS-HEAD
as 0.5.3.

If you dont want to do that, for whatever reasons, fine. It's your project,
you know when to release :-)

regards,
	Holger