[Olsr-dev] 0.5.2 uploaded to debian

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 2 14:15:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 02 August 2007 14:01, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> I can't remember exactly. I remember fixing -fPIC somewhere but that was
> long time ago (or was it with another source/project?).
> It is now in CVS-HEAD.

Good. Will be fixed in the next upload.

[txtinfo]
> Yes. It's from Freifunk/Leipzig people IIRC and they actually use it
> there AFAIK.

Ok, will be included in the next upload, which might happen before CCCamp or
at the camp only, I'm still very busy (but I want to use the olsrd debian
package at the camp and get more testing there...). Are you coming to the
camp? :)

What do you think about a 0.5.3 bugfix release?

regards,
	Holger