[Olsr-dev] 0.5.2 uploaded to debian

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 1 09:20:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

tonite I uploaded 0.5.2-1 to debian unstable, and it already has been
successfully build on s390 (and elsewhere) :) You can follow the different
archs building here:
http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=olsrd

I've decided to just package 0.5.2 and nothing from CVS-HEAD, as this will
make upgrading the package to 0.5.3 much easier :) The only real change is
calling make with -DSUPPORT_OLD_PLUGIN_VERSIONS=1 and moving the config files
to /etc/olsrd/

The new bmf and quagga plugins are also not build by default - should they?
Currently only dyn_gw, httpinfo, dot_draw, nameservice and secure are build.

regards & happy hacking,
	Holger