[olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.0 released

Ignacio García Pérez (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 19 10:05:05 CEST 2007

Bernd Petrovitsch escribió:

The olsrd daemon fails to start with the default configuration file.

It complains that Hysteresis and LinkQuality cannot be simultaneously
enabled.

The LinkQuality option is commented out and the comments nearby say that
it defaults to zero (disabled), which seems not to be true.

If you uncomment the LinkQuality 0 line, works fine, which indicates
that the problem is that link quality disabled is no longer the default.