[olsr-dev] patch for nameservice

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 8 08:27:41 CEST 2007

John Hay wrote:
> BTW it would be great if we could standardize on a coding style.
> My preference would be the FreeBSD style(9) because I'm used to
> it and it is well documented:

Now I don't do much coding on olsrd anymore so I don't
really mind if people decide that a coding style should
be enforced. But my $0.02 is that enforcing such things
on developers is not a good thing[tm]. As long as each file
is consistent internally (and patched in a consistent way)
I believe that each developer should be allowed her own
coding style for her own work. In any way enforcing styles
across modules(such as plugins) makes little sense to me.

But as stated above I won't make a fuzz about it if the people
working on olsrd finds it useful to enforce a coding style...

- Andreas