[olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.0 released

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 3 12:11:18 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 12:43 +0300, Acinonyx wrote:
> O/H Acinonyx έγραψε:
8...]
> > There is a small bug in ./Makefile
> >
> > OS variable should also be passed to "make libs" to get all lib
> > sources automatically detected and build.
> >
> > #
> > # PLUGINS
> > #
> >
> > libs:
> >                 $(MAKE) -C lib LIBDIR=$(LIBDIR) OS=$(OS)
[...]
> To be complete it also needs to be passed to make install clean
> etc...

Better now[0] in CVS?
The lines now look like
$(MAKECMD) -C lib LIBDIR=$(LIBDIR)
where
MAKECMD = $(MAKE) OS=$(OS)

And we are now guessing the OS only once right at the start if
necessary. This avoids several calls to guess_os.sh and all will give
the same result.

However, I'm not a fan of recursive make. Read
http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/books/rmch/ for more ...
But converting that needs an evening or two, I fear.

	Bernd

[0]: Sorry, you have to wait for propagating the commit to the anon-cvs servers.
          Embedded Linux Development and Services