[olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.0 released

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 3 09:17:11 CEST 2007

Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> I released olsrd-0.5.0.
>
> The noteworthy work was done by the folks providing patches and bug
> fixes and especially Sven-Ola Tücke for gathering them and deploying and
> - thus - testing via/in the Freifunk-Firmware.
>
> The release can be found so far on http://olsr.funkfeuer.at/releases/
> (as I can't put them on www.olsr.org myself).
> And of course in the CVS tagged with OLSRD_0_5_0.
>
> It has been compiled and tested on Linux and Windows (including Vista
> AFAIK) so I would be glad on feedback, patches and/ot bug reports from
> *BSD* and where ever people get it to run.

Congratulations on 0.5.0!

I have some minor comments about the release:
1) The README file is not updated. It says it's for release 0.4.10 and misses info for BMF
plugin (short description and table for platform support).

2) The lib/Makefile misses entry for bmf, so the bmf plugin is not build by "make libs".

This was some small things discovered while I'm prepping to build RPM for 0.5.0 :)

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik