[olsr-dev] DynamicInternetGatewayPlugin_Problem

Ταματέας Κωνσταντίνος (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 9 12:59:06 CEST 2006

Hi, guys..

I think there is a problem with this plugin.
It's suppose to ping the other side and if it gets replies
it adds the route in the routing table.
But what happens if the other side is down but because of another link from
another node to this side you get replies???

I think the best way to test if the other side is up is by doing arpings.
I have edited the source of the plugin so it does
"arping -c 1 -q -I wlan0 OtherSideIP" .
In the config file the directive is as this: Plparam "Ping" "OtherSideIP wlan0"
It works fine with that as the debugging shows the arping executing normal get
reply and add the route.
But my problem is when I want to add more entries than one.
e.g
Plparam "Ping" "OtherSideIP0 wlan0"
Plparam "Ping" "OtherSideIP1 wlan1"
Plparam "Ping" "OtherSideIP2 wlan2"

I have added entries like these in the config but only the first is executed.
Any help?