[olsr-dev] bug in mdi code

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 23 16:27:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

Here is what the node should do as far as I can remember(I have not
had time to verify this).
There is no way of telling the network that a node changes it's
IP since this is it's primary key so to speak. So when a node changes
it (main) address the old entry must time out troughout the network.
So when a MID entry is registered for node A with ip A1 and node
A changes it's IP to A2 then the A1 entry must time out in the MID set
of the other nodes before it is deleted.
Are you saying the old entry is never deleted?

- Andreas