[olsr-dev] Windows interface naming

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 3 14:16:43 CEST 2006

Yes, I can adapt it in order to remove the dependency on
Windows XP's version of iphlpapi.dll. I will do it as soon
as possible.

Just a question.
My code searches for the adapter friendly name if the interface
name, passed by configuration file, is different from IFxx/ifxx;
when interface name is IFxx/ifxx the behaviour is just based
on the adapter index (xx) and not on the adapter friendly name.
Of course some ambiguities could occur if in the system there
are some adapters with friendly name like IFxx (e.g.
IFabc, IF01, if_eth0, etc.).
Can we suppose there are no adapters with friendly name
like IFxx/ifxx?

Bye
Sektor