[olsr-dev] Changes and some bug fixes to olsrd

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 28 09:39:44 CET 2006

Hi Eric,

at a first glance, your patches are compat to mine (besides the MAX_IFS
change, a very minor oops). Just curious: For what the heck you need more
than 16 ifaces? There are only 13 physical channels (b/g) which leaves room
for some wired stuff...

// Sven-Ola