[olsr-dev] Re: Further olsrd Development

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 26 01:36:27 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 09:33 +0200, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
[....]
> Anyways, as I see it you guys can work on head and the 0.4 branch
> will be the "stable" cvs, but perhaps we should consider merging
> head into the 0.4 branch now just to make sure all fixes have been
> adopted...?

I diff'ed CVS-HEAD and CVS-oslr_04 branch (and found some minor stuff).
The only differences i can find are roughly:
- the libnet stuff (which is markes #ifdef LIBNET anyways)
- putting config variables togheter into the olsr_cnf variable (and
  killing src/defs.c where the separate variabls where defined.
- there is a "FriendlyNameToMiniIndex" function in the Win32 port.
  Thomas?

All other differences are IMHO not bug/error relevant.

So IMHO the olsr_04 branch should be bug-fix-like up-to-date.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services