[olsr-dev] httpinfo + viz

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 6 12:00:24 CET 2006

Am 06.03.2006 um 11:49 schrieb Bernd Petrovitsch:

> On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 11:36 +0100, Lorenz Schori wrote:
> [...]
>> sure anymore if all those frontend and data capturing plugins are
>> really the way to go. i favour a proper ipc implementation where data
>> from olsr core and data from plugins would be accessible thru the
>> same connection in an uniform way... just dreamin :).
>
> No, this is actually the the more sane way to go - one could even
> write
> a command line tool for this ....

a command line tool for monitoring the incomming olsr messages? the
point is that a command line tool should be able to return after a
predictable time of execution. perhaps this is hackable in the
current ipc implementation. sort of dump all data and then send some
special ipc message that we are switching into monitor mode.

lorenz