[olsr-dev] Implementing an attack into olsrd

Holger Steudtner (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 16 11:36:18 CEST 2006

Hello,

I wanna implement a blackhole/wormhole into olsrd for my diploma thesis.

A blackhole/wormhole tampers the HELLO-messages he sends out, to tell
all other nodes that it has the best routes to all other nodes. That
means I have to change the code for the HELLO-message generation.

I wonder if it is possible to do that with a plugin or do I have to
change the olsrd code. I also want to have the possibility to switch
between evil and good (with or without blackhole/wormhole) within one node.

Regards,
Holger