[olsr-dev] Why are 1-hop routes with destination==gateway added

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 21 10:52:40 CEST 2006

Hmm.. it's been a long time since I messed with that code :-)
I think this was done for multi-homed nodes so that you would
add the address of the interface you could reach as the GW and
the IP of the other interface as dst.(I can't look at the code
right now)
Not a 100% sure though - and you are probably right that it is
not needed for "direct" links. But would it pose a problem in
any cases?

- Andreas