[olsr-dev] Why are 1-hop routes with destination==gateway added

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 21 09:50:20 CEST 2006

Hi Erik,

All routers need not be on the same subnet in a MANET.
Therefore it is absolutley nessecarry to add 1-hop neighbors to the
routing table - or all other route going via this neighbor will also
fail(if the negihbor is not on the same subnet as we are).

- Andreas