[olsr-dev] hna table only for other hnas?

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Feb 12 15:52:10 CET 2006

The HNA table stores HNA entries received from remote hosts. Local HNA
entries are stored in the hna[4|6]_entries tables.
The routing capabilities announced in HNA messages are _external_
routes(to olsrd), therefore such local HNA entries are never added to the
routing table by olsrd since they are not olsrds responsibility to
maintain.(The route to the GW is ofcause olsrds responsibility - hence it
maintains the routes in the HNA set).

- Andreas