[olsr-dev] olsrd 0.4.10 release plans - heads up

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 28 21:24:45 CEST 2005

Hi all,

It's been a long time since 0.4.9 was released now. Both Thomas and I
have been quite busy the last months, and development has slowed down
a bit. But we now plan on releasing 0.4.10 in about two weeks.

Since a lot of you are using the current cvs version we would like to
announce the planned release and make this a "cvs freeze" where we'll
only add bugfixes for the next two weeks. In other words, should
you find any bugs/experience strange behaviour let us know! So if you
have been running 0.4.9 up until now, this is the time to give current
cvs a spin so that we might get any problem you should experience in
your scenario fixed before release.

Thanks a lot to all of you guys who have reported bugs already!! We
aim on making the releases up to 0.5.0 bugfixes so that we have
the most stable startingpoint for the 0.5 generation.

- andreas