[olsr-dev] Patches

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 8 17:08:26 CEST 2005

Andreas, Thomas,

don't know if the list is up again. Let's try.

First: The CVS version of unik-olsrd does not run on linux. You included a
somewhat misplaced socketcall-init with your latest changes. With this init,
the olsrd does not receive broadcasts of other stations.

Second: We have more and more windows users with olsr-switch, introducting a
host route of 0.0.0.0 to all others disabling effectively the inet access of
the whole mesh here in berlin (we use LQ). This is possible if you start
switch.exe just when the wlan-card gets a disconnect or is half-initalized
(not tried for myself, just repeating rumors). Thomas has introduced a
plausicheck for such main-ip's a couple of months ago. But this check is not
active for his own LQ-Code.

Here is a patch, that fixes both problems. We have it unter investigation
here in berlin, but it seems to run OK.
http://www.olsrexperiment.de/sven-ola/nylon/olsrd-bb-files-for-nylon/files/olsrd-fixes.patch

LG Sven-Ola