[olsr-dev] Oddness in the secure plugin

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 18 23:29:13 CET 2005

I'm trying to compile the olsrd on x86_64 and ran into strange code in
the secure plugin:
In lib/secure/src/olsrd_secure.c, line 954 and 1208, the TIMED_OUT()
macro gets the address of a struct timeval as parameter.
In src/defs.h, line 102f, the macro calculates the differnece to
some clock_t variable.
Other users of TIMED_OUT() apparently do not pass addresses as
parameters but also a clock_t (at least the one I really checked).

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services