[olsr-dev] Improvements in the algorithm, and bugs that are fixed in the upcoming release

onelektra (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 16 17:55:01 CET 2005

Hi -

> My personal favorite metric is: take the shortest route which  generates
> the least
> signal interference (i.e. hop from channel 1 -> 13 -> 6 ... etc)
> Of course this is 802.11 specific...

well, this is not exactly what I consider a metric. Using multiple
wireless interfaces on different frequencies would be really nice. Well,
you can switch channels, of course. But how would the algorithm
coordinate that - keeping track who is listening on which channel at a
certain time? I'd rather go for several interfaces...

cu elektra