[olsr-dev] adding received signal info

Eduard GV (spam-protected)
Tue May 24 11:53:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to modify OLSR code to add information regarding received
signal between neighbours in Hello and TC messages. I'm starting to
have a look at the sources, but I'd be grateful if someone points me
directly to the right place.

To be more precise...I have to get

- Modify hello packet format to include signal power received from neighbours
- Fill the packet with this information
- Extract signal info from hello messages
- Modify TC packet format to include signal info on published links
- Fill the packet with this information
- Extract signal info from TC messages

* Which files/functions should I revise?
* Should I try to create a plugin instead of modifying the original
olsr code? In that case, is there any helpful documentation I could
learn with?

Thank you very much ;)