[olsr-dev] httpinfo plugin

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 31 23:36:46 CEST 2005

I made a few changes for the httpinfo plugin from cvs today.

There is a new menu option, "Other", which will display the contents of
the file /etc/olsr.other

I also added a section to the About page describing the Other page, and
fixed a missing close tag for li in the html source.

I am having 2 problems:
1.If the file /etc/olsr.other is not there, olsrd segfaults.  There is
error checking when opening the file but it is not working.

2. If the file /etc/olsr.other only contains 1 line, it will be printed
twice.

If anyone can use or improve this, please do.  I use it to show
information from other sources easily on the httpinfo plugin, i.e.
another daemon writing to the file.  This way I don't have to use C to
show something simple, bash, perl, python, _anything_ can write to a file.

P.S. modified olsrd_httpinfo.c & html.h at: http://www.nxwi.com/olsr

Thanks,
Andrew Hodel