[olsr-dev] The kinds of problems with find in olsrd 0.4.8

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Sun Mar 20 23:37:13 CET 2005

Hi Nikolaos,

This looks very much like a known problem in 0.4.8, which is fixed in the
current CVS version and, hence, in 0.4.9.

Are you using the link quality extensions? If yes, then the current CVS
version fixes a lot of other bugs, too. 0.4.8 was the first release with
link quality extensions and unfortunately not reliable in all situations.

So, I would prefer the current CVS version of olsrd over any previous
release. If no new bugs show up, the current CVS version will be 0.4.9 in
a few days, so from our perspective the current CVS version is stable
enough for a new release.

-Thomas