[olsr-dev] OLSR on Windows Mobile (WinCE)

Takehiro Takahashi (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 18 06:44:19 CET 2005

Hi, I've noticed that there has been a post asking for a WinCE port, and
since no one seems to be working on it at the moment, I plan on starting it
myself.

http://mamaich.kasone.com/
So far, by following this page, I've basically setup bintools for WinCE,
and I'm really about to start the porting process.
Now my question would be, what is the most proper approach to start this
process?

I realize that there are some platform dependent directories, and I
understand that those need to be rewritten for WinCE.
Also, the config parser needs to be rewritten, but I'm sort of lost in how
much of windows weirdness has to be
ported to WinCE platform as the Makefile under cfgparser seems to contain
options that are really different from Unix based systems.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Takehiro