[olsr-dev] FW: [manet] 2nd OLSR Interop & Workshop

Andreas Hafslund (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 20 12:09:56 CEST 2005

All,

This might be of interest to the olsrd users. It is an OLSR workshop in
Paris in end of July, with focus on real life usage, implementations
etc, of the protocol. The agenda is:

* interoperability testing of the different OLSR implementations
available on Thursday July 28th;
* a workshop around practical OLSR and its future on Friday July 29th;

And it is still open for papers, technical reports, etc.
http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/Projects/OLSR/Intero
p05/

I do hope someone represents olsr.org there :)

Regards,
andreas.

--
Andreas Hafslund